A1 Exhaust compatibility

 Having looked at the floor pan of a Mk2 Scirocco and that of a later =
Cabriolet ('88) I'm fairly sure that the exhaust routing is the same. =
Can anyone confirm that the entire exhaust system (manifold and all) =
from a 16V Scirocco will fit my '88 Cabby with 16V swap? I'm looking to =
get rid of my header and custom exhaust thus trading a little =
performance for the sake of the neighbor's car alarms. Any info or =
pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks.

 Ray - '88 Cabby 16V
       '90 Corrado G60
       '99 Jetta IV (for sale)