How's the Dynomax muffler?

> too many people put a price/value on retail names out there, and are
> spending ,much more than they need to to have a performance car.

I hear ya Pat!  I'm sure you've heard me rave about the Saab turbo muffler
they are practically indescructible and are built for high flow but good
back pressure which works well with my 16v.  I don't know how well they will
work on an 8v though but Tyler Pease (on the list too) will be trying it
soon since we found a 6mo old Saab Turbo muffler on ebay for $27.50!!  He
currently has what your talking about (the expensive chrome job) but he
didn't pay an arm and a let for it since he got the exhaust off of a 16v I
parted.  SO, we will see how well it works on an 8v!  Oh, the reason for the
change was that he thought it lost some power because the back pressure
wasn't there, plus it was just way too loud and starting to rattle also.
So, there you go, a performance tough muffler (may not be chrome!) for under
$30!

Dave