Scirocco Hell ... AGAIN !!

Instead of hogging out for the blue temp sensor.  Do this:

1.   Get the snorkel that the sensor is in and bolt that up

2.   Check and see what resistance the sensor is that's in there, and see
if it'll work

At 07:01 AM 10/1/02 -0400, you wrote:
>   Hey guys ... What i just thought its gonna be an easy digi  conversion
>turned out to be HELL all over again ... Here's the story ... i got really
>pissed at my car for hunting for idle  like mad and decided to go ahead and
>swap the digi 1 setup that i have here  ...  CIS junk .. i moved both the
>fuel line and fuel return line  onto the pasagers side along with the
>relocated filter I bought earlier the Vibrant Silicone hoses a while  back
>and now i finaly have a use for them ... :P at this point i have 2 things
>left to do  ... pull the bottom coolant temp sensor from the old  CIS-E and
>mill out a bigger hole and press in the Blue temp sensor  and pul the old
>injector boses and replace them  with the new ones from a PG ( BIG MISTAKE
>) so i get 3 of them out and the last one woulnt  budge even if my life
>depende on it ... i was like what the heck lets put a  breaker bar on the
>end of the allen wrench and get snapin at it .. weit it came out .. along
>with a nice chung out of  the head ... DAMMIT !! ohh well .. i headed out
>to my other parts car and  took off the head ( from which all the bosses
>came out no problem whatsoever  ... but while its out im gonna send it out
>and get it  cleaned up a bit ( acid dip ) and then do a lil work on it
>while its out ...  ;) ( a lil port and polish, 3 angle valve job  ) and do
>u guys know if the ABA or the PG metal head  gasket will fit on the JH's ??
>anyways .. i will post pictures as soon asi get a hold of my  friend matt
>and his camera .. TTL all .. now ... bedtime ..       Adrian C.
>Gear-Head Performance
>http://home.cogeco.ca/~aculda/Gear%20Head.htm
>85  Slegato ( soon G60 Turbo )
>92 Passat GL ( 2L 16V - Winter Beater  )
Scott Rose
88 red 16v
78 "sky blue"
90 yellow g60(not too much left now)
Import R  "solid shift" linkages for VW A1 chassis