  From: jesse Neufeld=20
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 6:46 PM
  Subject: transmission? problems

  hey i need some help here!  i was doing a burnout today in my scirocco =
and when i was done i started driving back to change tires and the car =
was making a really loud kind of rubbing noise and there was alot of =
vibration.. i thought it was probly the tires since i had just cooked =
them into nothing but after i changed them the same thing was =
happening.... to me it seems like the transmission.. actually iam 99% =
sure it is.. when the car is in neutral idleing it sounds really bad =
like the gears arent fully spaced out or the clutch isent working =
proerly so that makes them just grind agaist each other lightly.. when i =
put it in gear and keep the clutch depressed its better but as soon as i =
start to drive it gets really loud and lots of vibration. my first =
thought is that maybe the tranny is low on oil?? iam hoping thats the =
case cuz i hope i havent f*cked my transmission and need a new one or =
something.. if anybody is familiar with something like this or can help =
me out please feel free to! or if you know its something different then =
a tranny problem let me know.. oh yah the transmission is out of a golf =
gti so if that helps or not..
  thanks
  lates

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C2691C.4FE677E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>sure it is not the clutch =
disk?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>is it hard to put in gear?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dtwitchiban1234@hotmail.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:twitchiban1234@hotmail.com";>jesse Neufeld</A> </DIV>
title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>scirocco-l@scirocco.org</A> =
</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, September 30, =
2002 6:46=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> transmission? =
problems</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV>hey i need some help here!&nbsp; i was doing a burnout today in =
my=20
  scirocco and when i was done i started driving back to change tires =
and the=20
  car was making a really loud kind of rubbing noise and there was alot =
of=20
  vibration.. i thought it was probly the tires since i had just cooked =
them=20
  into nothing&nbsp;but after i changed them the same thing was =
happening.... to=20
  me it seems like the transmission.. actually iam 99% sure it is.. when =
the car=20
  is in neutral idleing it sounds really bad like the gears arent fully =
spaced=20
  out or the clutch isent working proerly so that makes them just grind =
agaist=20
  each other lightly.. when i put it in gear and keep the clutch =
depressed its=20
  better but as soon as i start to drive it gets really loud and lots of =

  vibration. my first thought is that maybe the tranny is low on oil?? =
iam=20
  hoping thats the case cuz i hope i havent f*cked my transmission and =
need a=20
  new one or something.. if anybody is familiar with something like this =
or can=20
  help me out please feel free to! or if you&nbsp;know its something =
different=20
  then&nbsp;a tranny problem let me know.. oh yah the transmission is =
out of a=20
  golf gti so if that helps or not..</DIV>
  <DIV>thanks</DIV>
  <DIV>lates</DIV></DIV><BR clear=3Dall>
  <HR>
  Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: <A=20
  href=3D"http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENCA/c144??PS=3D47575";>Click=20
mailing=20
  list Scirocco-l@scirocco.org =