Heater-core..do we need 'em?

--part1_6e.26af9bf3.2b16f612_boundary

I dont have a heater core or blower or dash for that matter in my Rabbit.
The only problem I have is if it rains (no wipers either) I get fog if I am
in slow traffic.
I am probably going to get one of those "bus driver" type fans you can clip
onto things and hope that will work in rain emergencies.

Jasin
Car weighs 1700lbs BTW
Soon to add another VW to the collection

--part1_6e.26af9bf3.2b16f612_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I dont have a heater core or blower or dash for that matter in my Rabbit.
<BR>The only problem I have is if it rains (no wipers either) I get fog if I am in slow traffic.
<BR>I am probably going to get one of those "bus driver" type fans you can clip onto things and hope that will work in rain emergencies.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR>Car weighs 1700lbs BTW
<BR>Soon to add another VW to the collection</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6e.26af9bf3.2b16f612_boundary--