Adding Guages

--MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__dcd714cc7f2ab648bef45d4fa96a1efb

 It's time for me to add guages to my 16v.  There are plenty of Audi's in my local yard, so I just need to know what to get.  Can someone help me figure out exactly what sending units I need and where I can get them?  I'm looking for voltage and oil pressure.   I think all I need is a "dual sender" for the oil pressure.  One "sender" handles the idiot light, and another sends pressure readings to the guage.  Is this true?  Will the Audis have these senders?  If so, exactly where? Does the sender replace the single sender on top of the oil cooler/warmer sandwich thing? Are there any other guages I should have?  I'm considering some mounting alternatives that would allow more guages.  I already have oil temp, of course.  I'll leave room for A/F ratio.  What other guages would be useful? Thanks. BH

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.