16v sighting in cincy (longish)

<DIV>I pulled into Mac's imprted parts warehouse and&nbsp;found my attention&nbsp;immediately captivated by a absolutely mint platinum '87 16V. </DIV>
<DIV>After wiping the drool off my chin I entered the store to conduct my buisness.</DIV>
<DIV>I found the store to be empty&nbsp;with the exception&nbsp;of Mac, the owner, and a snowy haired gentleman, the latter of whom inquired if that was my scirocco to which I explained at some length&nbsp;that it was a loaner. I though it would be polite and non-discriminate to offer the same question, to my surprise he said yes and of course had to answer a barrage of silly questions from yours truly.</DIV>
<DIV>To make a long story a little less so I'll give you the stat's</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>'87 16V&nbsp; one owner 140k&nbsp; 2 timing belts 3 starters and an alternator. No overhaul, never uses oil.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I told him about .org and encouraged/prodded him to check it out but he's about 65 so I'm not sure that we will ever see him on the list.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I guess you realy had to be there.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>