  From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Robbie Cotner
  Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 11:59 AM
  To: ATS - Patrick Bureau
  Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Subject: RE: JH 8v knocks when cold

  OK so you're telling me my cold morning knock is normal I hope?  I'm just
very anal since I built this engine myself, and in my case that does not
make me rest easy:)

  Rob

   ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    a few questions, do you have a block heater or oil pan heater on this
girl ?
    if not it could be the bearing of the valves complaining for the oil is
take
    its time to get there., an oil pan heater or block heater will keep the
oil
    ay 70'f and will reduce the "cold morning knock" in my humble
experiences
    with Canadian 8 months out of the year.