OT OT OT OT OT

Long time lister....very long time...just search the arhives as far back as you can, Night Shadow was me...

I say leave it the way it is.  I've run outta shit to talk about, OT stuff is the only interesting shit anymore.  That and when Meze rags on Christopher.

I'll add a "Me too" and a <sarcasm> "Shut up Dave"`;-P hehehehe </sarcasm>

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)