OT: OT post

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kervin" <kervinridgley@earthlink.net>
> I like the list the way it is.  I think some off topic stuff helps the
bond
> we share grow a little stronger.  I like being able to help people
whenever
> I can.  As long as the OT stuff is labeled OT, it's fine with me.  Hmmm, I
> wonder who will be the first to post the next OT topic? :)

Sorry, I sincerely apologize, but I just couldn't resist the temptation :-)

Mandatory Scirocco content:  I hope to be looking at a MK2 Scirocco (maybe
'84?) in a day or two that's for sale locally with a blown auto tranny.
He'd like to maybe get $500 but it's negotiable and the body/interior is
supposed to by "very good".  We'll see about that......

Chris Z. - currently Sciroccoless for 1yr.?? and needing a fix.........
(inserting the mandatory scirocco content, promising to try not to reply all
to list for irrelevant OT posts)

P.S.  Someone mentioned something like needing to be unemployed to be able
to read all the posts if you wanted to?  Well, I am :P