OT OT OT OT OT

In addition; what big lists are everyone referring to? I must admit that I
ahve only subscribed to few lists but comparing to the other one I am on
(vanagon list) this is still smaller. So unless you are unemployed like I am
how can one be expected to deal with a such a large quantity of unrelated
email? Any bigger and we are going to need a FORUM; not a mailing list.

I have now donated the original investment of .02$USD and added another
quarter.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA