OT OT OT OT OT

Thanks for the welcome man! But I dont think all the new kids are getting
the important info on lug bolt size :D I mean there are other
sites/forums/lists that have bullshitting as a regular routine. If you get
that too much on a list known as Scirocco.org then most people wont ask
important questions like how do my vacuum lines get routed on my 16V. etc.
There are VW realated lists/forums that are world wide that dont contain
necessary VW content all the time. However these places still offer the
sense of family and sharing that all of us look for in our endeavors to make
our cars go fast AWA hang out with friends. VW's rock! And most VW owners
understand that. All I meant was that I dont look to the rocco list for
server info and login on someone elses FTP info with respect to pirated
games. Games are cool. Dont get me wrong. I jsut dont think it really
relates to what the list is devoted to. I come here mainly to offer advice.
Those of you who know me know that I rarely ask questions and offer answers
alot more that ask questions. However, I am not a computer geek (now dont
anyone get their panties in a bunch) and I dont coem to the rocco list for
answers to my computer questions. If I have any of those I directly contact
people who I have met (alot from this list) and ask them. I hope this makes
sense and Im not trying to harsh anyones gig here. It jsut seems that things
have changed alot for the worse IMO from what this list was since I
subscribed 4 years ago. and 5 months of being away shouldnt have been that
much of a change. Maybe I just came in during one fo those NON-VW cycles.
But it seems like it is lasting longer than the typical non-vw cycle. It
also seems there are alot more people participating in non-VW stuff publicly
on this list. If you want social VW interaction; check out www.clubdub.org.
nice forum and mostly VW people but mroe important there is alot of non vW
talk made by people who understand the "family" part behind owning a VW. Ok
I'm done...

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA