OT OT OT OT OT

I can apreciate this indeed, and am sorry my message offended, it never was
intend on continuing on the list, I was trying though (scirocco content
here..hehehe) to provide a service for a fellow rocco ower that wanted to
play one of the better racing rallye games that exists out there (I need to
get MCR 3 ...lol)

humm sounds more like a family tryiing to help each other, and discover
something else in common than Vw's....

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh that would be human or something like that. :)