remind me again what.......

Ok Sean, you're a dick :) but anyway, what FI system are you running? IS the
injector cooler line from the intake manifold connected to the big line for
the idle stabiliser valve? Is the ignition timing correct? If you are using
16v injection what are the milleamps @the DPR? Id the idle switch for the
throttle plate functioning properly? What car did you put this in??? Anywho,
SEAN, that should get you started ;)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA