WTB: Reverse light switch

You know, I have not had one of these types fail before.  Maybe I'm just
lucky.  Now the older type that I had sitting around, it seemed like I was
replacing those every year when I had my rabbit.

Kervin
86 Scirocco 8v 2.0 p&p 4k+80% and lots of other numbers and letters
88 GTI 16v Still sitting and it's winter time now
00 tt600