  From: Calawaymk2@aol.com =

  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org =

  Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 5:41 PM
  Subject: rad fan wont come on

  My temp light is flashing, (brand new speedo foil)so i unpluged the tem=
sensor on the side of the head(8v)and now the cooling fan will not come
on.(but will sometimes)  It was a new sensor 2000 miles ago.  I don't get=

this...name it ...it is new!!!  FUCKING GROUNDS???    AARRGGHH!!! This is=

pissing me off.  Everything was good for two years(yes, only 2000 miles i=
n two
years)

  Steve Szuba
  Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10