Starting problems was: Shift bushing questions again from me.

After finishing up my shift bushings I wanted to test
them out.  Before I when I moved the car it started
OK, but a little rough.  Idle was normal.  When I
wanted to test my shifter, while starting it sounded
like it wanted to start but wouldn't turn over.  I am
thinking that I might have unplugged something on
accident when changing the bushings.  I found this
cylinder type thing under the rain try that had a
rubber plug that was unplugged.  I'll see if I can
take a pic of the part.  Any ideas?
--- Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> mkii_84@yahoo.com writes:
>
> <<<medium sized compared to the two.  I needed
> another person to help get those in the hole.>>>
>
> Heh heh,  heh heh heh,
>
> I'm sorry, im just in one of those moods today.  I
> think I partyied too much
> last night.
>
> Gears popping out is a sign of low gear oil.  I used
> just a little white
> Lithium grease.
> Brian 86 16v
> 98 Jetta GLX Vr6