Want to make a quick buck? (and have a good laugh?)

Didn't Shannon have something to this effect on his 16v. I think I saw a link
once upon a time, but he posistioned it high up. I don't think running it low
would be the most prudent idea. And the fact that someone is selling it on ebay
is just awful.

here's the link:
http://scirocco16v.com/tech/ramair.htm

LT