Want to make a quick buck? (and have a good laugh?)

Sadly, there are actually two of those for sale, but only that one had a bid. It seems like it wouldn't be too hard for water to get shot up in the engine that way. Along with dirt, mud, slush, salt ect. Well, at least it's probably safer than those '1psi electric turbos!' that are fans to expel gases in boats.

Dan
The stupid never fail to amuse me.