[WOT] Rebuilding Computer

--0-97250049-1037934604=:50944

So my hard drive got messed up, and needed to be reformatted.  That's done and I'm about to start rebuilding things.  WinXP is installed, but that's it so far.

Is it possible to set up the basic stuff for the computer and then burn a CD or everything on the HDD, so that next time I do this I can just pop in a CD and have it all setup and done?  I'm mainly just talking about having all the drivers set up.

How do I do this?  Do I need to make and .iso, or can I just tell it to copy everything to the CD drive, just as I'd copy any other files?  If it's too big to burn, then I could maybe just copy it to another HDD as a backup.

Thanks.

Brian