OT LFS Racing Game...

--0-1446415570-1037817249=:83043

I'm still working on the server.  I've been in regular contact with the developers and am working on some firewall issues.  Basically its not a problem of not having the ports open up on my router but the fact that my router is seeing the game's packets as pottential DOS attacks.  I plan on doing a writeup for their website once this is done and use our new found friendship to get a rocco in the game :o)

BTW:  Anybody looking for steering wheels  I would recommend any logitech wheel.  That have a good cheap wheel, a good mid ranged ff wheel, and a great, but expensive momo force feedback wheel.

If anybody is looking for a good racing game I highly recommend Viper Racing, or Porsche Unleashed.  Viper is more realistic and gives you lots of control over car mods, even lets you mess with the drag coefficient.   Porsche is more arcade but has a good four wheel physics system and feels more realistic than other NFS and the tracks are nice and long.   Both games are very cheap and I would recommend shopping at www.gogamer.com.  It has by far the best prices online for new and old games and they are very reliable.  www.ebworld.com also has some old games at great prices and of course www.ebay.com is where you can find the rarest games.