From: "Brian Haygood" <red8716v@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 9:22 AM
Subject: [~OT] Parting Passat (cross-flow)??

> I have a lead on a '95 Passat that I would like to get and part. Is there
anyone here who would want the:

>  brakes, 2.0l cross-flow engine, Motronic stuff, or other parts from it?
>
> The car is running, but has problems with its auto-tranny (don't they
all).  The engine apparently needs a "tune-up", but that's all I know about
it.  150k miles.

> If anyone has any interest in any parts from this, make an offer SOON.  I
will not get the car unless someone wants this stuff.  I need very little
mechanical stuff, so come and get what you want for your Scirocco or your
own Official-Scirocco-Lister-Winter-Car.

> If anyone wants the entire car, I can get you a lead on that, too.  This
is a '95 Passat GLS, which makes it the B4 body style (through '97),  Green
with Tan cloth interior.