  From: Tyler Pease=20
  To: List=20
  Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 10:34 AM
  Subject: RE: OT LFS Racing Game...

  I'm still working on the server.  I've been in regular contact with =
the developers and am working on some firewall issues.  Basically its =
not a problem of not having the ports open up on my router but the fact =
that my router is seeing the game's packets as pottential DOS attacks.  =
I plan on doing a writeup for their website once this is done and use =
our new found friendship to get a rocco in the game :o)  =20

  BTW:  Anybody looking for steering wheels  I would recommend any =
logitech wheel.  That have a good cheap wheel, a good mid ranged ff =
wheel, and a great, but expensive momo force feedback wheel. =20

  If anybody is looking for a good racing game I highly recommend Viper =
Racing, or Porsche Unleashed.  Viper is more realistic and gives you =
lots of control over car mods, even lets you mess with the drag =
coefficient.   Porsche is more arcade but has a good four wheel physics =
system and feels more realistic than other NFS and the tracks are nice =
and long.   Both games are very cheap and I would recommend shopping at =
www.gogamer.com.  It has by far the best prices online for new and old =
games and they are very reliable.  www.ebworld.com also has some old =
games at great prices and of course www.ebay.com is where you can find =
the rarest games.  =20

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C29088.E9604E30

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for the update, can't wait to =
hook up ;)=20
with some of you guys!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Can you race different cars against =
each other???=20
and have class positioning like on Speedvision? Ya know, gt, gts, lmp=20
etc...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Jason Adams<BR>Fahrvergnugen Forever! ;)<BR>84 rocco 16v<BR>93 =
320i<BR>98=20
Z71<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dtacoma0921@yahoo.com =
href=3D"mailto:tacoma0921@yahoo.com";>Tyler=20
  Pease</A> </DIV>
title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>List</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, November 20, =
2002 10:34=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> RE: OT LFS Racing =
Game...</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <P>I'm still working on the server.&nbsp; I've been in regular contact =
with=20
  the developers and am working on some firewall issues.&nbsp; Basically =
its not=20
  a problem of not having the ports open up on my router but the fact =
that my=20
  router is seeing the game's packets as pottential DOS attacks.&nbsp; I =
plan on=20
  doing a writeup for their website once this is done and use our new =
found=20
  friendship to get a rocco in the game :o)&nbsp;&nbsp; </P>
  <P>BTW:&nbsp; Anybody looking for&nbsp;steering wheels&nbsp; I would =
recommend=20
  any logitech wheel.&nbsp; That have a good cheap wheel, a good mid =
ranged ff=20
  wheel, and a great, but expensive momo force feedback wheel.&nbsp; =
</P>
  <P>If anybody is looking for a good racing game I highly recommend =
Viper=20
  Racing, or Porsche Unleashed.&nbsp; Viper is more realistic and gives =
you lots=20
  of control over car mods, even lets you mess with the drag=20
  coefficient.&nbsp;&nbsp; Porsche is more arcade but has a good four =
wheel=20
  physics system and feels more realistic than other NFS and the tracks =
are nice=20
  and long.&nbsp;&nbsp; Both games are very cheap and I would recommend =
shopping=20
  at <A href=3D"http://www.gogamer.com";>www.gogamer.com</A>.&nbsp; It =
has by far=20
  the best prices online for new and old games and they are very =
reliable.&nbsp;=20
  <A href=3D"http://www.ebworld.com";>www.ebworld.com</A> also has some =
old games=20
  at great prices and of course <A =
href=3D"http://www.ebay.com";>www.ebay.com</A>=20
  is where you can find the rarest games.&nbsp;&nbsp; </P>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://rd.yahoo.com/hosting/mailsig/*http://webhosting.yahoo.com"=
>Yahoo!=20
  Web Hosting</A> - Let the expert host your =
site</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C29088.E9604E30--