  From: Tony Morehead=20
  To: list=20
  Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 11:51 PM
  Subject: freak headlights

  sometimes my headlights turn on and sometimes they dont. sometimes =
they turn on and then turn off by themselves after driving a while. if =
they turn off or dont turn on, the only way to get light from them is to =
hold back on the high-beam switch. any ideas? i have single h4 =
headlights on each side and when i say the headlights turn off i mean =
only the headlights...all other lights still work.

  tia,

  -tony

  p.s. thank god for fog lights

  1987 2 or 3 tone 16v scirocco

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C29034.01102690

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>might want to look into =
clenaing/replacing the turn=20
signal/highbeam arm switch.&nbsp; Mine will occasionaly kiil my lights =
when I=20
switch to high beams or back to low beams.&nbsp; I find that if I click =
back and=20
forth a few good times (with a tad bit of "damnit I can't see" force) =
that I get=20
my low beams back.&nbsp; It hasn't happened enough times for me to =
really bother=20
with it as I rarely ever use my high beams.&nbsp; But you may want to =
look into=20
that after you check your wriing just to make sure you don't have a =
short=20
somewhere.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>William</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dwolfsburg16v2k2@yahoo.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:wolfsburg16v2k2@yahoo.com";>Tony Morehead</A> </DIV>
title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>list</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, November 19, =
2002 11:51=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> freak headlights</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <P>sometimes my headlights turn on and sometimes they dont. sometimes =
they=20
  turn on and then turn off by themselves after driving a while. if they =
turn=20
  off or dont turn on, the only way to get light from them is to hold =
back on=20
  the high-beam switch. any ideas? i have single h4 headlights on each =
side and=20
  when i say the headlights turn off i mean only the headlights...all =
other=20
  lights still work.</P>
  <P>tia,</P>
  <P>-tony</P>
  <P>p.s. thank god for fog lights</P><BR><BR>1987 2 or 3 tone 16v =
scirocco
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://rd.yahoo.com/hosting/mailsig/*http://webhosting.yahoo.com"=
>Yahoo!=20
  Web Hosting</A> - Let the expert host your =
site</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C29034.01102690--