From: "Tony Morehead" <wolfsburg16v2k2@yahoo.com>
To: "list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 8:51 PM
Subject: freak headlights

> sometimes my headlights turn on and sometimes they dont. sometimes they
turn on and then turn off by themselves after driving a while. if they turn
off or dont turn on, the only way to get light from them is to hold back on
the high-beam switch. any ideas? i have single h4 headlights on each side
and when i say the headlights turn off i mean only the headlights...all
other lights still work.