[Re: Nitrous Quesitons]

Shawn c Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

>I don't have much personal experience but.......

Then id say your opinion is an unqualified one. Educate yourself about
what Nitrious is and does before clumping those who might use it into a
homogenous group of "rice crazed freak racers". I know TONS of V8 drivers=

who use the juice and they dont even know what rice is. You might be
rice-a-phobic? Hmm, dont let that cloud your views. dome some research
and be better informed.

I'd be interested in learning more about "the bottle" personally. I feel
biases have prevented it being discussed on this forum, and I'd like to b=
uild
a "power car" at some point, which means turbo, super, or nitrous, the la=
tter
being the least discussed here, at least partially because of it's associ=
ation
with Hondas. =

Cathy