50MM DIRECT PORT NITROUS

im going to have some direct port n20 sandwich plates made (cnc`d)for the
50mm intake users.....i just want to get a idea of how many people are
interested the cost will be about 50$........as far as nitrous being "fake
horsepower" i used to think that but then i pulled my head out of my arse
and realized it takes alot of knowledge to properly setup a  nitrous charged
car.....nothing "fake" about it, it takes time and patiece to tune.....just
like any other modification