VW CD is online!

Thanks to Nate, I recieved my vw cd today.  You can go to my website at
www.uberzip.com and download the iso.  Its about 400mb in size.  I'd
appreciate you not advertizing this all over the net because I don't know
what will happen to bandwidth at this point.  I only plan on leaving this up
until other people can start to mirror it.  Please let me know how fast my
site is.  Oh, and I just created the site today so forgive it for being so
plain as of now.

Network Administrator -- -               ||    \----._________.----/
Compliance Services Intl. -- -- --       ||     / ,'   `---'
Phone: (253) 272-6345  - - -- -- --    __||_,--'  -._
www.complianceservices.com  --- - --  /___          ||(-