WAY OT Palm

On the off topic of PDA's, I ended up getting a Palm m130.  Thanks for all
the opinions.  It's helping me get rid of some paper stack at work and
downloading my email onto it, gives me the chance to read all of the
messages on the list.
  Scirocco content:
  Saturday night I drove up near Baltimore and picked up some Samco hoses,
windage tray/oil pan gasket and a adjustable cam gear.  It has nice to have
a lighted map with direction on my Palm.

Kervin
86 Scirocco 8v 2.0 p&p 4k+80% and lots of other numbers and letters
88 GTI 16v Still sitting and it's winter time now
00 tt600