Autronic here I come

Well, after talking to people till my head went more numb that normal.
(pause for knowing laughter) I decided to go for the Autonic over SDS and
other options. The main selling points in my view are - 1) people that use
it/sell it are the most rabid product users I've ever encountered, I've
never talked to so many people so damn in love with a product. 2) quality
and ease of tuning the vehicle. With its AutoTune feature and preset
software (they have installed this set up on many engines nearly identical
to mine) the final tuning of the set up should be very simple. The quality
of these have been in many VWs and other cars with great results, I talked
to a Porsche race builder that recommends the Autronic over Motec (sp) due
to as he says "Autronic is just as good but a heck of allot cheaper).
Several other VW race car sources also feel that for quality per price the
Autronic is well ahead of the field.

If anybody wants more info on this product contact Steve at
http://www.aussieimportsllc.com/Autronicindex.htm

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com

brand new euro bumpers!!