Web site test

Thanks Vince....good to get a test from canada.  Its running on a Sun server in my spare bedroom off my DSL connection :-)  it took alot of learning at work to get this far...but I have ALONG way to go!
--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)