Web site test

Eric S wrote:

> Just a basic site up...working on it..would love you guys to test it
>
> http://63.225.96.20
>
> --
> Eric
> Northglenn, CO

1. I'm on dial up, the pix load OK but a little slow for them to be so
small. Might consider not resizing them as in outside dimension but
resizing the file size view a picture utility. Redundant info is removed
from the pic but it remains sharp to the view. (I know, I'm not doing it
on my own site, so who am I to comment.)

2. I run 1152 by 864 rez but (using Mozilla browser on WIn98) I don't
get your whole page to fit onscreen.

3. I like the simple layout, keep it simple. Too much really is too
much.

More if I think it's worth bothering you with.

TBerk