From: "Tony Morehead" <wolfsburg16v2k2@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 5:23 AM
Subject: clutch problem?

> need some help:
>
> starting off in first gear, unless you rev it up and let out really slow,
it jumps up and down like when you first learn to drive a manual.  the
problem is still slightly noticeable in second, but 3-5 are ok.  is the
clutch slipping?  is there something wrong with my tranny?  i do have an
unidentified slow oil leak, could it be the crankshaft seal on the tranny
side? im swapping transmissions next weekend, hopefully i will have it
figured out in time to get it all fixed at once.