bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

Josh drives his car? Well I'll be! :-)
You drive slow Josh, admit it and stop kidding yourself.

-Marc

'87 Tornado Red 16v Smoking Scirocco @ 233K miles
http://getty.net/scirocco/=20
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe in Heliodongr=FCn (Citron
Green)