bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

> the only disadvantage i see about cincy is that dauns yard isnt exactly
> appropriate for EC photography.

WHAT?!?!?

Have you seen the shots Brett has gotten on that laun and in the fields
nearby? Rural Ohio is beautiful.

Proof, In Three Measures (pre-loaded with EC references) by Neal Tovsen

Scirocco.org Cincy '99 photos section. Titled, "The next cover of European
Car?"...

http://scirocco.dyndns.org/list/oc/Media/hires/013.jpg

There's also "Peter Wu, eat your heart out" in '99

http://scirocco.dyndns.org/list/oc/Media/hires/016.jpg

Then there's **my** personal favorite (three guesses why), from 2001: "EC
like photography if I don't say so. ;-)"
http://scirocco.dyndns.org/list/ohio2k/Media/hires/0140.jpg
Damn...I miss my OZ's...<SNIF>

Neal