Racing Game again.

--0-1490617914-1036714326=:77224

I figured more people (aka: more than 0) would respond about the link I sent out yesterday to a great racing game.

Anyway, if you haven't tried it go head and give it a shot.  I've been reading much more about it and they will be adding things like clutch support and a realistic damage model.

http://lfs.bhmotorsports.com/

I also like how the first car is a hatch back much like a rabbit (ok, it really looks more like a focus) and the performance is similar to a scirocco so I decided to retexture it :o)  I gave it round VW head lights and some fog lights.  I didn't do any super special, yet, but wanted to see what I could do really quick to make it look more like a vw than a ford and it looks really good in the game.  If any body tries this and wants my new texture I can post it on my website.