[Re: Insave speed in german cars, etc.]]

I loved that car, actually.  It was an incredible machine for the =

money.  And now at 9 years old with 160,000 miles on it, roughing Aruba's=
 =

treacherous roads and dusty conditions, it's still plugging along.  It's =
on =

its 3rd A/C compressor, 2nd timing belt, and 2nd set of shocks... That's =

all that's ever been replaced other than brakes & tires. It's held up =

unbelievably well.

Explains the devotion of Camry owners, they're a happy bunch.

>  Jason's mother? Even
>harder...

Think of me, 25 years older and only 5'2, in drag.  Oh, and with nice big=
 =

boobies. :)

LOL. I have trouble picturing the 5'2" part of this...