  From: Tyler Pease=20
  To: List=20
  Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 7:12 PM
  Subject: Racing Game again.

  I figured more people (aka: more than 0) would respond about the link =
I sent out yesterday to a great racing game. =20

  Anyway, if you haven't tried it go head and give it a shot.  I've been =
reading much more about it and they will be adding things like clutch =
support and a realistic damage model. =20

  http://lfs.bhmotorsports.com/

  I also like how the first car is a hatch back much like a rabbit (ok, =
it really looks more like a focus) and the performance is similar to a =
scirocco so I decided to retexture it :o)  I gave it round VW head =
lights and some fog lights.  I didn't do any super special, yet, but =
wanted to see what I could do really quick to make it look more like a =
vw than a ford and it looks really good in the game.  If any body tries =
this and wants my new texture I can post it on my website. =20

------=_NextPart_000_31D5_01C2869F.70CD9B00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i messed around with it tonight. pretty =
good=20
simulation. lift throttle oversteer, e-brake tricks, all that real car =
stuff can=20
be done. pretty cool.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>hey, its got an online game option, =
hrmmm, can we=20
say rocco.org races?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Al</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dtacoma0921@yahoo.com =
href=3D"mailto:tacoma0921@yahoo.com";>Tyler=20
  Pease</A> </DIV>
title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>List</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, November 07, =
2002 7:12=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Racing Game =
again.</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <P>I figured more people (aka: more than 0) would respond about the =
link I=20
  sent out yesterday to a great racing game.&nbsp; </P>
  <P>Anyway, if you haven't tried it go head and give it a shot.&nbsp; =
I've been=20
  reading much more about it and they will be adding things like clutch =
support=20
  and a realistic damage model.&nbsp; </P>
  <P><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://lfs.bhmotorsports.com/";>http://lfs.bhmotorsports.com/</A><=
/P>
  <P>I also like how the first car is a hatch back much like a rabbit =
(ok, it=20
  really looks more like a focus) and the performance is similar to a =
scirocco=20
  so I decided to retexture it :o)&nbsp; I gave it round VW head lights =
and some=20
  fog lights.&nbsp; I didn't do any super special, yet, but wanted to =
see what I=20
  could do really quick to make it look more like a vw than a ford and =
it looks=20
  really good in the game.&nbsp; If any body tries this and wants my new =
texture=20
  I can post it on my website.&nbsp; </P>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://rd.yahoo.com/launch/mailsig/*http://launch.yahoo.com/u2";>U=
2 on=20
  LAUNCH</A> - Exclusive medley &amp; videos from Greatest Hits=20
CD</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_31D5_01C2869F.70CD9B00--