Great Driving Game - Free download for beta demo!

--0-1441779997-1036618241=:68539

I was just reading up on this game to see when it was first started.  Found out that one of the guys working on it was responsible for AI and animation on HIND a pretty good helicopter sim and was responsible for animation, ai, and helped with the physics system in black and white.
 Tyler Pease <tacoma0921@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey I was reading a review of Need for Speed HP2, which is a horrible driving game.  :o(*  Sad cause I loved Porsche and High stakes.  Anyway, on the forums somebody mentioned a game called Live for Speed so I went and checked it out and this game is really fantastic.   Its still in beta so not everything is here but this game is still fun.  My only problems with it is that there is no damage model right now and its all closed circuit racing, but thats ok because it offers both normal tracks and rally tracks which are pretty fun.  The graphics are pretty good, very clean but a little bland and the tracks look pretty nice too.  Here is the thing that makes me really like this game... they pretty much give you your full steering range on the steering wheel.  Unlike most games that I've played where your steering is locked to a half turn in either direction this game lets you crank it all the way which makes manuvering at low speeds very easy and can make high speeds pretty challenging!  Plus this game gives you a lot of opertunity to tweak your car for rally and road races.  Finally, its small, You have to download the main file at about 30 mb and a small patch.

Heres the website --> http://lfs.bhmotorsports.com/

The other amazing thing is that this game is built by only 3 guys on their spare time.  So has anybody else played this game?  What do you all think about it?  Looks like there is multiplayer too!

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
--0-1441779997-1036618241=:68539

<P>I was just reading up on this game to see when it was first started.&nbsp; Found out that one of the guys working on it was responsible for AI and animation on HIND a pretty good helicopter sim and was responsible for animation, ai, and helped with the physics system in black and white.&nbsp;&nbsp;
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Tyler Pease &lt;tacoma0921@yahoo.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>Hey I was reading a review of Need for Speed HP2, which is a horrible driving game.&nbsp; :o(*&nbsp; Sad cause I loved Porsche and High stakes.&nbsp; Anyway, on the forums somebody mentioned a game called Live for Speed so I went and checked it out and this game is really fantastic.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Its still in beta so not everything is here but this game is still fun.&nbsp; My only problems with it is that there is no damage model right now and its all closed circuit racing, but thats ok because it offers both normal tracks and rally tracks which are pretty fun.&nbsp; The graphics are pretty good, very clean but a little bland and the tracks look pretty nice too.&nbsp; Here is the thing that makes me really like this game... they pretty much give you your full steering range on the steering wheel.&nbsp; Unlike most games that I've played where your steering is locked to a half turn in either direction this game lets you crank it all the way which&nbsp;makes manuvering at low speeds very easy and can make high speeds pretty challenging!&nbsp; Plus this game gives you a lot of opertunity to tweak your car for rally and road races.&nbsp; Finally, its small, You have to download the main file at about 30 mb and a small patch.</P>
<P>Heres the website --&gt; <A href="http://lfs.bhmotorsports.com/";>http://lfs.bhmotorsports.com/</A></P>
<P>The other amazing thing is that this game is built by only 3 guys on their spare time.&nbsp; So has anybody else played this game?&nbsp; What do you all think about it?&nbsp; Looks like there is multiplayer too!</P>
<P><BR>
<HR SIZE=1>
--0-1441779997-1036618241=:68539--