My newest eBay purchace.....I may need Euro lister help!!

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 10:03:18PM -0600, Nate Mellom wrote:
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1782097417&rd=1>
>
> UK-spec Mk1 Euro lights.  I know, I know, they'll aim the wrong way, but
> what I need to know if if I should a) get the seller to pick me up a set
> of Beam Benders (my buddy has 'em for his Merkur XR4Ti Euro (UK) lights,
> or find somewhere in the US that might sell them.

Ah, why didn't you just buy a set of ECE 5.75" headlight
assemblies??  They're not model specific or anything. Cibie lights are far
superior to Hella, but a bit harder to find.  www.talbotco.com is the main
US importer.

Dan

--
Who you calling crazy? You wouldn't know what crazy was if
Charles Manson was eatin' fruit loops on your front porch!

		-- Suicidal Tendencies