My newest eBay purchase.....I may need Euro lister help!!

--=======7976B15=======

At 10:03 PM 11/3/02 -0600, Nate Mellom wrote:

><http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1782097417&rd=1>
>
>UK-spec Mk1 Euro lights.  I know, I know, they'll aim the wrong way, but
>what I need to know if if I should a) get the seller to pick me up a set
>of Beam Benders (my buddy has 'em for his Merkur XR4Ti Euro (UK) lights,
>or find somewhere in the US that might sell them.
>
>Any body here sell 'em?  J's Haus, Potterman, GermanAuto, etc?
>
>Nate
>Giddy.

Are the European headlights sealed like ours or are they replaceable bulb
units?  Because if they are sealed then they are probably the same as ours
and you would be
better off using your existing headlight set up with the Euro turn
signals.  But if they are the same I would just transfer all the lighting
onto your current mounting plate
so everything aims the right way.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'92 Polaris Indy Deluxe