Why the Passat? With the Scirocco?

it's an automatic, for now. probably role it as is through the winter, then
convert it to a 5spd in the spring/summer when i put the rocco back into
service. i'm also considering doing a vr6 swap into it in the summer, but
that's assuming alot right now. incidentally, we just completed a vr6 swap
into my friend brian's b3 a few weeks ago. also converted it from an auto to
a 5spd at the same time. it was simple, total job time was 3 days, but now
that we know exactly what needs to be done we're thinking we could knock it
out in a day if we do it again.

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>