Cam F.S.!!

Hello all!

I traded someone for a Web Cam that I have no need for now and would like it
to go to a good home.  It is a solid lifter 8v 280 cam practically brand new
(probably only test mileage) in the box.  The cam has the piece of paper in
it from a reputable cam shop in Tacoma WA (Delta Cam) who measured it and
said it was a 280.  I would like $125 plus shipping OBO.

I also have a G60 cam in good used condition if anyone wants to try it in
their hydraulic head.  I am not sure of the differences between this cam and
stock but by the way it looks seems to have a longer duration and maybe a
higher lift.  Best offer on this cam.

I am working on a huge list of hard to find 16v stuff and other aftermarket
stuff I need to get rid of.  All parts are in  Olympia WA 98506.

Dave