Small Rant (was: Winter Beater???)

Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> Oh - you mean the eye-sore of American engineering, possibly the
> worst car ever spit out of Lee Iacocca's ace-hole? Not a chance.

Naah, it was the Aspen/Volare twins that almost single-handedly
KILLED CHrysler back in the day, before Lee Iacocca got the govt to
bail them out, then make a roaring comeback behind, of all things,
the K-car.  I saw a documentary on the whole era a while back and
the Aspen fiasco was an amazing story.. convinced me that it truly
had to be THE worst American car ever produced.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA