Mikes 4 throttle body 81 profile

coming soon John.  Im repainting it as we speak- I neglected to paint it
when i did the entire rest of the car (dead of winter fridgid cold
longassed project). So im gonna Hammer coat it. The engine itself is a
combo of Aluminum, blue, with yellow and red accents. Kinda looks like
walt Disney puked into the engine bay.