Mikes 4 throttle body 81 profile

--=====================_2693813==_.ALT

Wow Mike, that is Beautiful!! Nice work. Any pics of the Engine bay?

John

At 09:46 PM 5/30/2002 -0700, rept wrote:
>Thanks to Andre' I now have pics of the 81 and it's heart transplant to
>show to you all.
>Ive been on this llist for a long time now and I don't think any (but the
>seattlites) have seen the yellow
>fellow.   SO... sit back, grab a tall cold beer, click on the link and enjoy.
>http://www.mk1scirocco.com/mike.htm

Wow Mike, that is Beautiful!! Nice work. Any pics of the Engine
bay?<br>
John<br>
At 09:46 PM 5/30/2002 -0700, rept wrote:<br>
it's heart transplant to show to you all.<br>
Ive been on this llist for a long time now and I don't think any (but the
seattlites) have seen the yellow<br>
fellow.&nbsp;&nbsp; SO... sit back, grab a tall cold beer, click on the
link and enjoy.<br>