OT: "your Jetta has arrived"

Man you guys are wusses!!!  Hydraulics on a stock Jetta isn't worth getting
your panties in a bunch.  I don't mind lowered cars or cars/trucks with
hydraulics and when it comes to doing things like this to cars, they can
have all the plain janer Jettas they want!!!  Just stay away from the
Sciroccos!!

Dave

> OMG, that has the be the stupidest thing I have ever seen done to a VW...
>
> I have to go clean up this puke pile on my keyboard now...
>

> Tom in Tucson
> www.area-53.com
> Ten VW's, two Audi's, one Porsche, one Chevy, two GMC's and a John Deere.
:)