ohhh......more probs.....i think it's fuel system related....

You need to replace the o-ring on the idle screw and IF you had bad injector
o-rings then you should have the air/fuel ratio set (or set it yourself if
you know how).  You set this adjusting the plunger in the fuel distributor
with a 3mm T handle allen in the little hole next to the boot.  IF you have
no idea how to do this then take it somewhere where they will charge $30 or
so to do it with a gas analyzer.  Too rich and too lean can be bad and
sometimes can only be a smidgen of a turn in either direction.  Idle is also
valuable during the setting of the air/fuel ratio and sometimes timing can
come into play when the idle is set really high to offset the bad air/fuel
mixture setting.

Seen it, done it, glad I don't have to do it everyday for a job anymore!!!
Actually it is rather entertaining to see how much of a hassle some people
cause themselves when the pittle around with their car and they have no idea
what they are doing.  I usually played the good cop though and set things
for them and sent them on their marry way with money still in their pocket.

HTH!!

Dave