ohhh......more probs.....i think it's fuel system related....

OK, sooo.......
in my 77 rocco....
my fuel lines were getting bad, so i got some used one's in better
shape.....they came with injectors too and those had less miles on them than
mine, so i figured what the hell, and put them in as well with new injector
seals.
I also had a little gas pedal/throttle cable problem....the cable came off
the pedal, i kinda fixed it, but since the cable wasn't coming out straight
through the firewall the cable would stick at about 1/4 throttle....

So i finally fixed that.

then tried to fire it up......
it took a while to start it, then it tired to idle around 400 rpms.....that
didn't work so well. it then did not idle.

but it ran great otherwise, just as long as it didn't have to idle, or if i
kept the rpm's up with the throttle.

The fuel lines don't seem to be leaking.....

I was thinking beceause of the bad injector seals, maybe the idle screw was
turned up to take care of that......so i turned up the idle screw. The car
began to idle fine. However, the start is still rough, and it usually takes
2-4 tries to get it going. The other thing was a noticeable power loss.

uhhh......any ideas?