was ... engine-cover on my 1992 GT-II

I think this piece looks to be more for aerodynamics and only offers
marginal protection from road hazzards.  Take a look at the underside of
a Ferrari or a Porsche...they all have some sort of cover underneath
to prevent unwanted air turbulence under the car... granted, this would
probably not help until higher speeds are reached, but still...
kinda neat really.

I would love to have this factory plate myself...so who can reproduce one?

Ben